Monday, April 20, 2009

Im only me when im with you 1 ;**

Hi ana nouf and this is my life before HE came...

2 years ago....



I had a crush on my cousin isma 3abdulra7man well its just a crush bs i know ina we werent made for each other

il mohim back to my story



I had a perfect life and a perfect bf everything was perfect we were 2gether for 1 year and 4 months maku n9eeb fa hadaina ba3ath oo i continued my life but i got bored of being single.


I have 4 best friends: Rayan, noora, shahad, and dalal. dalal and shahad are twins and they also are my cousin 3abdulra7man's small sisters.



One day me and rayan and her cousin went out. we went to the skating rink. we were in mcdonalds when i saw a guy i had a crush on, Waleed! He came over...



Waleed: intay rfeejat noora?

Me: ee ... laish?

Waleed: intay fara7(noora's friend) ;s?

Me: umm la2

Waleed: dana, shaikha, nouf...?

Me: hehe ee nouf

Waleed: inzain ana abeech... oo i think u already know that


Can you believe him? wain ga3deen iyeely igooly abeech ugh! bs waaay hes so hot m3a that buzzcut oo BRACES!! WAAAAAAAAYYY!


Me: ee bs ana ma abeek ;s!



b3dain i walked away to rayan oo her cousin we went inside the rink, he followed us bas of course we ignored 3 of his friends came while i was skating and they told me that waleed yabeeni uff wai3 mita ywagif hal walad!



I got bored of people coming and telling me that he wants me so i decided to give him a try bs i didnt give him my number (a) .... we started talking b3dain he asked for my number i freaked out so i went to the bathroom with Rayan and we started talking and i told her....



Me: Rayan yabee my number ... shasawee??

Rayan: ummm ... give him my number (I)

Me: umm ... madri are you sure 3adii??

Rayan: ee 3adi ... HES HOOT!! (h)

Me: umm ok!



So I went back to waleed and i gave him Rayan's number ;p


When we got back..













*BEEP BEEP* msg

1 comment: